Virtual One-Stop Event
January 25 @ 1:30 pm - 8:45 pm UTC-8
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) invites you to a free Virtual One-Stop Trucking event. Attendees can access one-on-one assistance, exhibitors, and hear presentations on regulatory compliance, financial assistance, and new technology options. Presentations topics for this online event will include:
- On-Road and Off-Road Regulations
- Vehicle and Engine Certification and Compliance Program
- Reporting into TRUCRS
- Heavy-Duty Inspection and Maintenance Program
- Department of Motor Vehicles’ Commercial Registration
- CARB Enforcement Inspection Demonstration
- California Highway Patrol’s Basic Inspection of Terminals
- New Vehicle Technology
- Funding Opportunities
One-on-one assistance will be available throughout much of the event, and exhibitors will be available after the presentations.
The final schedule will be shared before the event so you can plan your time around which presentations you wish to hear. Tentative schedule and additional information regarding the event can be found at the TruckStop Training and Events page.
DATE: January 25, 2021
TIME: 8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
REGISTRATION: Virtual Webinar